Sunday, December 28, 2008

Plans

Hmmm. I really wanted to buy a lot of stuff on Christmas eve but unfortunately me and my mother got up to the mall late. Only had like 30 minutes to shop and was definitely not enough time for me to go look around. Hopefully I can go shopping again this following Tuesday and also get my haircut. It's getting really long and retarded looking. Bet money even after this haircut it's going to look stupid though. Without it cut, it's too long. With it cut, it's too short. Oh my gah. It's whatever though. I can't believe it's the last week of December and the weather outside feels so warm. Especially today. It's 52 degrees right now. I remember just last week it was freaking 16 degrees. That was hella crazy. Of course I ditched school because I didn't feel like waiting for the trolley in the cold. Bleh. Anywho.. Now for new years eve most likely I'll be where all the people be at every year, Pennslanding. I wonder how's the weather going to be like during that night. Speaking of which. Let me go and check right now.. Alrighty. The weather page said it's going to be about 22 degrees at night plus wind -_-" Du ma. I was looking forward to only wearing a hoodie and no poofy jacket. Hah. Oh well. Whatever happens, happens then.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, my plans are ruined if the weather's gonna be that bad..


    I'll post another weird dream later. LOL. Maybe two, for your sake.

    ReplyDelete