Monday, January 5, 2009

What the heo am I doing at home?!!

Uhhh.. Yeah.. Sort of ditched school today. I woke up early just so I could stall time. It is now 9:41. I stalled just about an hour around my neighborhood so when I come back home my mother would be gone off to work. I swear, that winter break got me lazier than anything. I know my new year's resoltuion is to NOT be lazy.. But cmon now.. I've been so sore & just yesterday and the day before I had the stomach flu. Give me a break. Hah. Still feeling a bit weird at the stomach but it's much better than before. Honestly, I don't even want to go back to my school. I don't want to see no student's faces nor teachers. Thank god I'm heading off to night school by the end of this month, hopefully. Then I can find a morning job & start saving up from there. January 24th I have to retake my SAT. Ugh.. Another 4 hours of boredom. But I choosed to retake it, since I only took it once in October. My score was just a lil above average but I want to aim at least 1.3 or higher. Before I had no calculator to do the math part, this time I'm making sure to bring my ass one. Haha. But we'll see when the time comes. Blah. I guess I'll stop the entry for now.

3 comments:

  1. You have to bring your own calculator???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Paolo. You DON'T have to bring your own calculator?

    I saw my email notification that you were broadcasting. Man, I always miss your shows. :(

    Bad that you missed school, but woah, you can do night school? SHIET, I wanna do that! But yeah, don't be lazy Amy, only 5 more months left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna ditch school every Monday! You are too cool. Haha. Oh hai there, i didn't know you blog on here. Sweet I can stalk you too...i mean know more about you b/c im soooo not a creeper. Im a freak....

    -Jamie (the one who goes to Arrow Staple...)

    ReplyDelete